Whether you are in Tobermory for a week of relaxation or overnight to catch the ferry, let us make your stay with us memorable.
We have 20 tastefully decorated rooms with furniture made by a local craftsman using cedar wood from the Bruce Peninsula. Light Continental Breakfast is included and is available in our dining room from 8am-11am. Please let our front desk staff know if you have to leave before our dining room is open and take your continental on the run. All of our rooms are non smoking and are on the 2nd and 3rd floor. We have an elevator for your convenience. No pets allowed. Light continental breakfast includes: Hot or cold cereal, toast, coffee or tea, milk or juice . Maximum # of guests per room is 5 and an additional $10 charge for a cot will be added.
- Description : Our premium rooms offer large balconies with a panoramic view of Little Tub Harbour and Georgian Bay. The Georgian rooms have a DVD/VCR player and a mini fridge included in the room. Bed Type: 2 Queen beds Room Size: Approx. 280 sq. feet
- 4 Rooms
- Description : These are traditional rooms with a view of cedar trees away from the harbour area. Some rooms allow for a view of Georgian Bay. Not all rooms have a balcony
- 10 Rooms
- Description : These are traditional rooms with a view of Little Tub Harbour and the town. Most of these rooms have a balcony. For your convenience we offer a connecting room. One room features a queen bed and the other room features one queen and one double. Perfect for larger families. Please request at time of reservation.
- 2 Rooms
- Description : 36 Bay St. Cottage This cozy cottage overlooks Little Tub Harbour and Georgian Bay. Enjoy the view of the Chi-Cheemaun sailing into the harbour from the large front deck
- 1 Rooms
- Description : 22 Harpur St. Cottage Located in a residential part of town, this 3 bedroom cottage has all the comforts of home and is a short stroll to town. Enjoy your bbq dinners on the large front deck
- 1 Rooms